When purchasing tickets, please remember these are still very uncertain times and all dates and safety protocols are subject to change at any time. Safety protocols may be revised at any time and may vary by performance depending on artist requirements. Any updates to venue protocols will be communicated to ticket purchasers as soon as they are known. Please be sure to monitor your email, our website and social media channels for any updates to performances and protocols prior to coming to the show.
As of September 2, 2021, all guests, artists, staff, and volunteers are REQUIRED to wear face coverings regardless of vaccination status. The only exceptions is when enjoying concessions in your seat or for artists while performing.
We appreciate your support and patience as we continue to respond to unavoidable changes to our schedule and policies.
- Sat, Oct 02The Lincoln TheatreOct 02, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PMThe Lincoln Theatre, 117 E Main Street, Marion VA 24354Song of the Mountains® incorporates both traditional and contemporary performance styles in featuring old-time and bluegrass music from the region's brightest stars. The October concert features Wayne Henderson & Jeff Little along with Fast Track and Grain Thief.
- Fri, Oct 15Marion
- Fri, Nov 05The Lincoln TheatreNov 05, 7:30 PMThe Lincoln Theatre, 117 E Main St, Marion, VA 24354, USATayla Lynn and Tre Twitty have country music in their blood. The grandchildren of famed duo Loretta Lynn and Conway Twitty, the two have taken to the road to honor their grandparents in an intimate evening of music and storytelling.
- Sat, Nov 06The Lincoln Theatre
- Sat, Nov 13The Lincoln Theatre
- Sat, Dec 04The Lincoln Theatre
What our patrons are saying . . .
"Thank you so much for the tour of your wonderful and special theater! We were thrilled to see how beautiful it is!!"
- LaVisa and Doyle Evans
"We really enjoyed the Tri-City Jazz Orchestra concert. We have moved into the area since November 2020 and have really missed good music – jazz and classical. We appreciate your efforts to bring a more diverse musical entertainment to the area. We traveled an hour and half to listen to the concert and it was well worth the trip!"
- Grace Stuart and Keith Jahnke
"Have seen several shows at the Lincoln. People working there very polite and willing to help if any questions. Really enjoy visiting."
- Johnny Jones
The Lincoln Theatre's mission is to enrich the lives of our patrons by presenting diverse artistic experiences,
increasing awareness of local heritage and culture, and preserving the theatre for future generations to enjoy.
Originally built in 1929 as a movie palace,
The Lincoln Theatre is one of the last remaining Mayan Revival style theatres in the world.