EVENT TICKETS! When you purchase tickets to our events, you can choose whether to have tickets available for pick-up at our box office or as an e-ticket. The Lincoln Theatre does not mail tickets.
When purchasing tickets, please remember these are still very uncertain times and all dates and safety protocols are subject to change. Any updates to venue protocols will be communicated to ticket purchasers as soon as they are known. Please be sure to monitor your email, our website, and social media channels for any updates to performances and protocols prior to coming to an event at The Lincoln Theatre.
As of October 14, 2021, face coverings are STRONGLY RECOMMENDED regardless of vaccination status.
We appreciate your support and patience as we continue to respond to unavoidable changes to our schedule and policies.
- Fri, Dec 02The Lincoln TheatreDec 02, 8:00 PMThe Lincoln Theatre, 117 E Main St, Marion, VA 24354, USAComedian Killer Beaz, from Discovery Channel’s hit series Moonshiners is currently, gearing up for his 7th season and is back on tour. Having fun with his mountain friends, touring, and he is making regular stops in Nashville to perform on the Grand Ole Opry stage.
- Sun, Dec 04The Lincoln Theatre
- Tue, Dec 06The Lincoln TheatreDec 06, 6:00 PMThe Lincoln Theatre, 117 E Main St, Marion, VA 24354, USAPoetry Out Loud is a national arts education program that encourages the study of great poetry by offering free educational materials and a dynamic recitation competition for high school students across the country. The Lincoln Theatre is hosting the Regional Competition.
- Tue, Feb 21The Lincoln Theatre
- Sat, Mar 18The Lincoln Theatre
- Sun, May 28The Lincoln Theatre
"Thank you so much for the tour of your wonderful and special theater! We were thrilled to see how beautiful it is!!"
- LaVisa and Doyle Evans
"We really enjoyed the Tri-City Jazz Orchestra concert. We have moved into the area since November 2020 and have really missed good music – jazz and classical. We appreciate your efforts to bring a more diverse musical entertainment to the area. We traveled an hour and half to listen to the concert and it was well worth the trip!"
- Grace Stuart and Keith Jahnke
"Have seen several shows at the Lincoln. People working there very polite and willing to help if any questions. Really enjoy visiting."
- Johnny Jones
The Lincoln Theatre's mission is to enrich the lives of our patrons by presenting diverse artistic experiences, increasing awareness of local heritage and culture, and preserving the theatre
for future generations to enjoy.
Originally built in 1929 as a movie palace, The Lincoln Theatre is one of the last remaining Mayan Revival style theatres in the world.