When purchasing tickets, please remember these are still very uncertain times and all dates and safety protocols are subject to change at any time. Safety protocols may be revised at any time and may vary by performance depending on artist requirements. Any updates to venue protocols will be communicated to ticket purchasers as soon as they are known. Please be sure to monitor your email, our website and social media channels for any updates to performances and protocols prior to coming to the show.
As of October 14, 2021, face coverings are STRONGLY RECOMMENDED regardless of vaccination status.
We appreciate your support and patience as we continue to respond to unavoidable changes to our schedule and policies.
- Sat, Dec 04The Lincoln Theatre
- Sat, Jan 08The Lincoln Theatre
- Fri, Feb 04The Lincoln TheatreFeb 04, 2022, 7:30 PMThe Lincoln Theatre, 117 E Main St, Marion, VA 24354, USAFor decades, the unforgettable caricature of veteran comedian James Gregory has stood grinning: his shirt untucked, his arms outstretched, a carefree welcome to a down-home, hilarious comedy experience. It’s storytelling at its best.
- Sat, Mar 12The Lincoln TheatreMar 12, 2022, 7:00 PMThe Lincoln Theatre, 117 E Main St, Marion, VA 24354, USACarson has been blessed to have a great band, Iron Mountain to help him entertain audiences performing old-time, bluegrass, and gospel music. The band consists of Carson’s father, Jamie Peters, Eric Marshall and Ben Marshall of Mount Airy, North Carolina and Austin Tate of Marion, Virginia.
What our patrons are saying . . .
"Thank you so much for the tour of your wonderful and special theater! We were thrilled to see how beautiful it is!!"
- LaVisa and Doyle Evans
"We really enjoyed the Tri-City Jazz Orchestra concert. We have moved into the area since November 2020 and have really missed good music – jazz and classical. We appreciate your efforts to bring a more diverse musical entertainment to the area. We traveled an hour and half to listen to the concert and it was well worth the trip!"
- Grace Stuart and Keith Jahnke
"Have seen several shows at the Lincoln. People working there very polite and willing to help if any questions. Really enjoy visiting."
- Johnny Jones
The Lincoln Theatre's mission is to enrich the lives of our patrons by presenting diverse artistic experiences,
increasing awareness of local heritage and culture, and preserving the theatre for future generations to enjoy.
Originally built in 1929 as a movie palace,
The Lincoln Theatre is one of the last remaining Mayan Revival style theatres in the world.