EVENT TICKETS! When you purchase tickets to our events, you can choose whether to have tickets available for pick-up at our box office or as an e-ticket. The Lincoln Theatre does not mail tickets.
When purchasing tickets, please remember these are still very uncertain times and all dates and safety protocols are subject to change. Any updates to venue protocols will be communicated to ticket purchasers as soon as they are known. Please be sure to monitor your email, our website, and social media channels for any updates to performances and protocols prior to coming to an event at The Lincoln Theatre.
As of October 14, 2021, face coverings are STRONGLY RECOMMENDED regardless of vaccination status.
We appreciate your support and patience as we continue to respond to unavoidable changes to our schedule and policies.
Sister Hazel will be LIVE at The Lincoln Theatre on August 18th!
- Thu, Aug 18The Lincoln TheatreAug 18, 7:30 PMThe Lincoln Theatre, 117 E Main St, Marion, VA 24354, USATICKETS GO ON SALE JUNE 10th! Originating from Gainesville, FL, Sister Hazel is comprised of five gifted, seasoned musicians whose well-spring of natural talent has been called "one of the Top 100 Most Influential Independent Performers of the last 15 years" by Performing Songwriter Magazine.
- Fri, Sep 02Holston Hills Golf Course
- Sun, Sep 04The Lincoln TheatreSep 04, 4:30 PMThe Lincoln Theatre, 117 E Main St, Marion, VA 24354, USARay Scott is country music artist whose accomplishments are as wide, and varied as the subjects, and emotions in his music . . from his major label debut, and billboard hits to playing at the mother church the Grand Ole Opry an unprecedented 64 times!
- Thu, Sep 08The Lincoln Theatre
- Sat, Oct 22The Lincoln Theatre
"Thank you so much for the tour of your wonderful and special theater! We were thrilled to see how beautiful it is!!"
- LaVisa and Doyle Evans
"We really enjoyed the Tri-City Jazz Orchestra concert. We have moved into the area since November 2020 and have really missed good music – jazz and classical. We appreciate your efforts to bring a more diverse musical entertainment to the area. We traveled an hour and half to listen to the concert and it was well worth the trip!"
- Grace Stuart and Keith Jahnke
"Have seen several shows at the Lincoln. People working there very polite and willing to help if any questions. Really enjoy visiting."
- Johnny Jones
The Lincoln Theatre's mission is to enrich the lives of our patrons by presenting diverse artistic experiences, increasing awareness of local heritage and culture, and preserving the theatre
for future generations to enjoy.
Originally built in 1929 as a movie palace, The Lincoln Theatre is one of the last remaining Mayan Revival style theatres in the world.